A great all-rounder.
She is simple enough for virtual novices, has decent capacity and offers the potential for club racing.
The Ranger has a very spacious cockpit with the capacity to comfortably carry two adults. The cockpit also has additional seating with two seats positioned at the front of the cockpit and a fibreglass thwart in the centre together with seating on the side of the boat. The Ranger is also fitted with a Gnav-System on the boom to further optimise the cockpit space. The boom is the right height to give good clearance for junior crew. The lightweight pivoting epoxy centreboard and rudder make for easy, family-friendly sailing. Sails are available in Dacron for durability or Mylar for extra performance. A trapeze kit is also available as an option. The lightweight rig with pivoting mast-foot enable you to raise and lower the mast single-handedly.
- Safe, stable and reassuring, The Ranger is great value for fun sailing and club racing.
- Comfortable cockpit holds up to four adults and a high boom makes the boat feel spacious.
- Boom is at right height to give good clearance for junior crew.
- Gnav-System, as standard, optimises already generous cockpit space.
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas.
- Additional built-in buoyancy, high-freeboard and flared gunnel.
- Lightweight pivoting foam-sandwich centreboard and rudder for ease of use.
- Reefing Dacron mainsail allows you to reduce the sail area so that the power can be controlled depending on the weather conditions and the sailor size and experience.
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard.
- Detachable flotation device, fitted as standard at the head of the sail.
The Perfect All-rounder
The mainsail has a detachable flotation device fitted at the head of the sail. The furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use making launching and recovery super-simple. Righting-lines and grab-rails are safety features fitted as standard.
The Ranger X option generates even higher performance to take you to the next level of progression – with the inclusion of a Gennaker sail in addition t the standard specification.
Topaz Ranger prices start at £6,395.00 (inc VAT.)
If you would like a more detailed quote to discuss you requirements, please contact one of our sales team for more information.
Our dedicated Sales Managers, Russ & Jon are always on-hand for any questions, or help you require.
We have an on-the-road parts and repairs shop and Russ attends various events across the country to fix or replace equipment. He is also a font of knowledge offering general advice and after-care for all our customers.
Below you will find all the support documents available for the Ranger and Ranger X. If you have any further questions or can’t find what you are looking for please let us know!